In order for you to be globally competent, you must be adept with excellent communication skills. It is not enough to simply be able to speak and understand spoken English.
In the international job market, it is really important to understand what you are communicating, tone and mode of communication and how effective it is for the target audience.
Our communication skills training course will help you improve your verbal skills through modules and samples that explain many grammatical rules and functions in easy-to-comprehend examples and skill-building practice.
In order to communicate well, one must practice concepts that involve grammatical structure, voice, style, and vocabulary usage. During the duration of the training, Delhi Consultancy will carefully guide trainees over the elementary structures and guidelines of the English language and focus on improving skills that are needed in order for you to write clearly and accurately.
The content of this training course includes the following:
Unique features of Delhi Consultancy:
- Introduction to basic communication skills and its importance
- Review of the basics of English grammar
- Improving verbal signals, voice, tone and style of communication
- Common problematic areas in communication
Get a Free No-Hassle Proposal
- A training need analysis through one-on-one interview helps us to create specially designed programs and exercise material.
- Interactive exercises and role play with real life practical examples help individuals to interact with and recognize their own learning results.
- Communication skills training can be conducted in different forms which can have focused on basic skills to advance communication and listening skills to presentation and group communication skills.
See what Delhi Consultancy can do for you by completing the contact form to receive your free no-hassle writing skills training proposal via email within one business day or less. You can also mail us any specific queries you may have at email@example.com